5 Reasons Santa Barbara is a Must-See
by Alesha Wilson
When you go to a foreign place, you have to be open to adapting to that area. This will make travelling easier for you, plus it will also open your eyes to a whole new world filled with adventures. Santa Barbara is more than just a city you might have heard of in a magazine. It’s a really fun place to visit, especially since you can do all these things there:
1. Frolic in the beaches of Santa Barbara. You don’t have to swim if you don’t want to. Just enjoy the sun while you are in the sand and watch people from a vantage point. You can even engage in beach sports and meet new people while you’re there.
2. Whale-watch. Santa Barbara is known for its beaches, but aside from donning your swimsuits and getting a tan, you can also watch whales all year round.
3. Tour the waters. Become a classy tourist but renting a yacht and going on a tour with some friends. You can have wine and some grilled salmon while you’re at it.
4. Enjoy the seafood. As a beach region, there is plenty of bounty from the sea that you can enjoy. What’s even more amazing is that you don’t have to feel guilty about what you eat since seafood is filled with health benefits for your body.
5. Ride a bike. After you’ve enjoyed at the beach side, it’s now time to explore other places. You can do this easily by renting a bike, enabling you to navigate the streets of Santa Barbara with ease. Whenever you find something interesting, just hop off the bicycle and mingle.
Santa Barbara is known for its beaches, but it also has a lot of other things to offer. When you go there, make sure that you don’t just confine yourself in one area. Tour the entire city and be amazed at all it has to offer.
Alesha Wilson is a staff writer at RockwellNutrition.com, a leading natural health website that supplies Genestra Brands